iGaging Premium Marking Knife
Put down a layout line that's about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line for greater accuracy with this Marking Knife! The 1-1/2" long blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other, allowing you to draw the flat side across the end of a board or along the blade of a square to perfectly mark its edge on a piece of wood. Doing so saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else; e.g., trimming a piece of molding or edge trim to match the width of a cabinet. Ideal for left- or right-handed users. Hardwood handle is 5" long; blade is 1-1/2" long and 1/2" wide.Features:
- Puts down layout lines that are about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line - making it easier to "cut to the line"
- The 1-1/2" blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other
- Saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else
- Ideal for left- or right-handed users
- Hardwood handle is 5" long
February and March Special from Rockler.com:
Free Shipping on Orders $35+ Every Day with code "AFTE1"!
Click here to apply code.
02/15/2019 - 02/28/2019 Deal:
Founder's Day Flash Sale - Save Up To 50% On Select Equipment at Rockler.com! Offers Valid 2/15-2/28.
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification.
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Monday, June 25, 2018.
This page is at http://www.woodworkingoutlet.com/go/46302