Digital Wheel Marking Gauge
Whether you're marking for tenons, mortises or dovetails, this Digital Wheel Marking Gauge will help you dial in your settings fast. With accuracy to 1/1000th of an inch, you can easily change settings, then quickly return to a previous setting with perfect repeatability. The beveled wheel helps to pull the gaugeface snug against your stock, and its round shape helps the cutter slice through the grain, rather than following it. All of this results in excellent accuracy. The large display features big numbers that are easy on older eyes, and can be toggled between inches, metric and fractions with the push of a button.Technical Details:
- Large digital display with jumbo numbers.
- Displays in inches, metric and fractions.
- Range: 0-6-inch.
- Accuracy in inches: 0.001-inch.
- Accuracy in metric: 0.01-inch.
- Accuracy in fractions: 1/64-inch.
- Easy-access battery compartment.
- Beveled wheel cutter pulls gauge against stock.
- Slices through grain rather than tearing, or following the grain.
- Screw in wheel cutter is recessed for easy zeroing, and also enables the gauge to be used as a depth gauge.
- Area where bar enters gauge face is recessed to prevent dust build-up.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Includes CR2032 battery.
February and March Special from Rockler.com:
Free Shipping on Orders $35+ Every Day with code "AFTE1"!
Click here to apply code.
02/15/2019 - 02/28/2019 Deal:
Founder's Day Flash Sale - Save Up To 50% On Select Equipment at Rockler.com! Offers Valid 2/15-2/28.
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification.
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Monday, June 25, 2018.
This page is at http://www.woodworkingoutlet.com/go/45455