Easy Wood Tools Easy Chucks
Two spectacular features make the Easy Chuck stand out from the crowd. First, a simple twist of the Zoom Ring at the rear of the chuck body lets you rapidly open and close the jaws. This makes it far easier to secure your work, since you don't need to juggle the chuck key and your workpiece at the same time. Second, Snap Lock technology lets you change the jaws in seconds rather than minutes. No need to fumble with screws-to install the jaws, just slide them into the channel until you hear the click. To release them, press the key into the hole to release the catch. These two groundbreaking features are fortified by a foundation of more straightforward ones: sturdy construction, excellent fit and finish, and admirable gripping power on the lathe.
- Rugged four-jaw chuck clamps down on all four sides for unfailing holding power
- Zoom Ring lets you quickly adjust the jaw opening with just your fingers (use the chuck key for final tightening)
- Just a few rotations of the Zoom Ring move the jaws from fully open to fully closed
- Easy Jaws snap securely in place and release quickly with the included tool
- Dovetail jaws are held in place by sturdy channels in the chuck body, not screws, which are prone to shearing
- Easy Jaws feature rounded corners for less chance of injury to your knuckles
- Easy Jaws are hardened and corrosion resistant for excellent durability
- Includes double-ended Easy Chucking Screw with 3/8'' and 1/2'' diameters
- Includes 1-3/8'' Easy Jaws, which accommodate bowls and platters up to 6'' in diameter (other jaw sizes available separately)
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification.
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Monday, June 25, 2018.
This page is at http://www.woodworkingoutlet.com/go/grp40518