I-Semble™ Shelf Blocks, 6'' x 13''
Anyone can build bookcases, an office desk, entertainment centers, kids furniture, fun dorm furniture, and so much more using minimal tools and I-Semble™ Shelf Blocks! These brackets measure 6"D x 13"H, giving plenty of room for taller decorative objects. Use them in pairs for narrow shelves, and in sets of four to support very deep shelves. They're so easy to use, even someone with just a few do-it-yourself skills can build a beautiful piece of functional furniture for any room. Simply supply your own wood to make quick easy projects with the included pair of durable steel brackets, giving you a 13" space between shelves. Hardware is powder coated black for a sleek look that goes with any decor, and can also be painted. Includes 12 black mounting screws. Two additional sizes and Stabilizer Kit sold separately below. Cross Strap Stabilizer Kit (#47026, sold separately below) includes two 72" wires and four adjustable banjo screws to "tie off" the diagonals and prevent racking.Features:
- Simply supply your own wood to make quick and easy bookcases, office desks, entertainment centers, kids furniture, and unique dorm furniture.
- Assembly requires minimal tools and do-it-yourself skills.
- Includes two Shelf Blocks that each feature four through-holes in the top and bottom for installation.
- Brackets stand 13" high, giving you a generous space between shelves.
- Hardware is powder coated black for a sleek look that goes with any decor, and can also be painted.
- Use a maximum span of 36" between Shelf Blocks for proper support.
- Wall anchors recommended, especially for stacked units (anchors sold separately).
All brands and
product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability
are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and
used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
This page is at