Full Circle 2 Shelf Lazy Susan, Rev-a-Shelf 6012 Series-24" Diameter
The 6012 Series by Rev-a-Shelf is a two shelf Full Circle System with dependently rotating shelves, available in 24" diameter. These polymer full circle sets feature a ¾" zinc diameter shaft system for absolute durability and a telescoping shaft accommodating heights from 26"-32". Shelves are available in white or almond color. Note: A little lubricant (white grease or equivalent) applied to the top and bottom pivot will insure quiet and smooth turning.
6000 SERIES FULL CIRCLE REV-A-SHELF SYSTEM WITH TELESCOPING PIVOT HARDWARE
- Locate the bottom pivot by placing one of the shelves on the base of the cabinet and marking through the center hole making sure the shelf will have at least 3/8 in. side clearance all around.
- Pilot drill (1/8 in. dia.) holes and fasten the bottom pivot with four (4)1/2" x #8 truss head wood screws.
- Slide the collar assembly over the center shaft and start the screw into the hole in the center shaft.
- Insert the upper shaft assembly all the way into the center shaft.
- Set the shaft assembly on the bottom pivot and extend the upper shaft to the top of the cabinet. Plumb with level to locate the center for the top pivot bracket. Pilot drill (1/8" in. dia.) holes and fasten the top pivot with four (4) 1/2 in. x #8 truss head wood screws.
- You are now ready to assemble the unit inside the cabinet. Place the shelves inside the cabinet over the bottom pivot bracket and slide the shaft assembly through the shelves.
- Lift the shaft assembly and engage it in the bottom pivot, whie holding the shelves up with one hand. Extend the upper shaft assembly and engage it in the top pivot bracket and tighten the locking screw on the collar assembly securely.
- Adjust the shelves to the desired heights and tighten the shelf locking screws securely.
All brands and
product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability
are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and
used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
This page is at