Aluminum Cabinet Door Frames - Aluminum Frame Material
Aluminum framing system makes it easy to assemble a glass or panel cabinet door in any size! Choose from three aluminum frame profiles: Narrow, Wide and Curved. All three profiles come in Satin aluminum finish.
- Simply cut the frame ends with a 45° miter, slide the corner connectors (included with the hinges sold separately) into the ends and slide the hinges (Sold Separately) into the sides. No drilling required to attach hinges to frame!
- Choose from three aluminum frame profiles: Narrow, Wide and Curved.
- Satin aluminum finish
- For use with glass or panel 1/8'' to 5/32'' thick (sold separately).
- Each available in 98-1/2'' Length.
- Can be cut to required length, Freud 10'' x 72 TCG Non-Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade recommended(sold separately, 22521).
- Decorative Profile (sold separately, 28956) in 98-1/2'' Length fits interior corner of aluminum frame profile and hides open channel on back side of aluminum frame profile.
- Glass Gasket (sold separately, 26470) in 98-1/2'' Length holds glass panel firmly in place.
- Doors over 36'' High or 20 lbs. require three hinges.
- Customize your frame with panels or Decorative Glass.
All brands and
product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability
are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and
used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Monday, June 25, 2018.
This page is at