StealthLock Keyless Cabinet Locking System SL-100
No need for a key, this system operates an unlimited number of receiver latches within a 15 foot range using the code you programmed! Easy to use and prevents unwanted access to doors and drawers throughout your home or business. Multiple locking modes. Operates on four "AAA" batteries (not included) and a CR232 coin battery (included).
- Ideal for use on lockers, closets, cabinet doors, liquor cabinets, entertainment or AV cabinets, healthcare cabinetry, retail display cabinets and more
- The transmitter pad operates an unlimited number of receiver latches within a 15 foot range using radio frequencies
- Customize one or more 4- to 8 -digit user and supervisor codes to operate one or more locks
- Programming of the receiver latch is easy to do through the transmitter pad
- The receiver latch mounts out of sight within 1/2" drawer suspension clearance
- Single use mode lets you change the code every time you use the system, ideal for shared use
- Self-lock mode automatically re-locks 10 seconds after unlocking, ideal for home use
- Manual lock mode prevents unwanted or accidental lockouts
- Works with wood, phenolic resin and glass material
- Uses four "AAA" batteries (not included) for the receiver latch and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad
- Low battery indicator on transmitter pad
- Designed to pass the ANSI/BIFMA 50 lb pull strength specification
- For interior use only-recommended temperature range of 50°F to 120°F
August and September Special from Rockler.com: Free Shipping on Orders $35+ Every Day with code "AFRA4"!
Click here to apply code.
09/17/2018 - 09/21/2018 Deal: Save 25% on the Rockler Workbench Caster Set, Only $59.99 at Rockler.com.
All brands and
product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability
are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and
used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Monday, June 25, 2018.
This page is at