GO-EZ Universal Concealed Drawer Slide Set
This type of slide has been used in millions of cabinets since being introduced in 1948. These slides can replace worn slides or be used as an affordable option in new cabinets. Slide length is cut-to-fit simply trim with a tin snips. Concealed installation. Needs only 1/8" of side clearance for more usable drawer space.
- An excellent, affordable slide for utility drawers in the shop or garage
- Retrofit onto existing cabinets-there are millions of these same slides still in use today
- New acetyl wheels provides longer wear and higher load capacity
- Totally concealed design mounts to bottom of drawer for maximum drawer width and clean drawer side appearance
- 4-Point suspension
- Dual dimple stop provide safety stop and lock open
- Can be installed as originally, with staples, or with screws
- Slides are 24'' long-trim to length if necessary with a tin snips or hacksaw
All brands and
product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability
are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and
used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Page revised: Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
This page is at